Want to get involved?
We really need more help, so if you’d like to get involved, please get in touch. It’s incredibly rewarding.
We are currently looking for:
- Facebook administrators – including for the day-time – we could do with more people who can help us respond to messages on Facebook each day (including at least one person who can do this in working hours) – please get in touch if you’re able to help!
- Fundraising Officer, who will assist with the organisation of external events – view full job description (PDF) >
- People to collect donations (food, bric-a-brac, etc) from members of the public, and deliver to us
- Event attendees – fancy selling bric-a-brac and collecting donations for a few hours on a weekend at local pet stores, fayres and other events?
- Have a skill you think might be useful for us? We’d love to hear from you!
We are a friendly bunch of cat-lovers, why not join our team for a really rewarding experience! Interested? Please email us: email@example.com.
Would you like to care for a cat, but don’t want the lifelong responsibility that goes with it? Many rescues rely on cat foster homes to care for cats ‘between homes’. Could you be a cat fosterer?
We pay for all vet bills, provide all the cat equipment you will need to give the cat the time, support and love that it needs in order to be re-homed. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org, and speak to one of our fosterer’s about how rewarding being a cat fosterer is.
Help us care for the stray cats of Milton Keynes & help in cat work: