We rely solely on the time of our volunteers, and donations from the public.
There are many ways you can help us…
- Make a donation. As well as food and other items, we spend a lot on veterinary fees. Every penny will go towards the welfare of our cats.
- Cat food, blankets, litter, carriers and toys. You can see some of the things we need on our Amazon Wishlist > (the postage fees can add up, if so you could take this list as inspiration and buy the items at a local store)
- Items that we can sell at our events including teddies, bric-a-brac, household items, etc. – or perhaps you’re good at making items we could sell or use in a raffle.
- Volunteers that can help check stray cats for microchips, bring cats into our care and with vet runs.
- Attend fundraising events to help bring money in. See our list of upcoming events >
- Help with publicity and social media.
You can raise a free donation to our charity if you shop online via Easy Fundraising >
- Ask your employer about payroll giving schemes such as Give As You Earn, operated by CAF (Charities Aid Foundation).
Want to volunteer?
There are plenty of opportunities to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a UK taxpayer don’t forget Gift Aid, which can make your donation worth a whopping 25% more to the charity at no extra cost to you.