We rely solely on the time of our volunteers, and donations from the public.
There are many ways you can help us…
- Make a donation. As well as food and other items, we spend a lot on veterinary fees. Every penny will go towards the welfare of our cats. If you’d like to give a regular, monthly donation then find out how to do so here >
- Volunteer. We are looking for more volunteers. Find out more here >
- Cat food, blankets, litter, carriers and toys. You can see some of the things we need on our Amazon Wishlist > (the postage fees can add up, if so you could take this list as inspiration and buy the items at a local store)
- Items that we can sell at our events including teddies, bric-a-brac, household items, etc. – or perhaps you’re good at making items we could sell or use in a raffle.
- Attend fundraising events to help bring money in.
- Recycling – find out more about recycling Tassimo discs, foil wrappers, trigger spray bottles and lots more via Charity Recycling MK >
- Ask your employer about payroll giving schemes such as Give As You Earn, operated by CAF (Charities Aid Foundation).
- Donate stamps. Find out how >
- Donate foreign coins, find out how >
- Donate ink cartridges and old mobile phones, find out how >
Want to volunteer?
There are plenty of opportunities to help. Email us at email@example.com.
If you are a UK taxpayer don’t forget Gift Aid, which can make your donation worth a whopping 25% more to the charity at no extra cost to you.