We are currently looking for a new Fundraising Officer (voluntary position).
You can make a difference
We rely entirely on donations and money raised at fundraising events. As Fundraising Officer, you will have a significant impact within this role, helping raise money to help cats in need.
You will need to be someone who cares about cats, who has bags of enthusiasm and who would enjoy being part of a positive, supportive team. You will receive regular information relating to the work that we are doing in the community and the cats that we are helping.
What the role involves:
- Identify potential fundraising events and liaise with organisers for MK Cat Rescue to attend
- Organise fundraising volunteers to attend events
- Maintain and update our events calendar
- Work with publicity officer to promote events
- Provide regular updates to the Trustees
- Attend occasional meetings as required
Skills and experience needed:
- Good communication skills
- Confident dealing with other people
- Knowledge of IT systems (excel and word) and ability to use email
- Enthusiastic and fun attitude
- Reliable and trustworthy
One hour a week (minimum)
How you will be supported
You will work closely with other volunteers including the Trustees. We will ensure you have a positive volunteering experience.
How to apply
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a bit about you and providing your phone number so we can give you a call.